The United Wireless Arena will be open starting May 20th. The temporary hours open will be Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 11am-2pm. Please follow the rules as posted:
1) Use the marked Entry/Exit doors only
2) No more than 2 people are allowed in the lobby at a time
3) Maintain social distancing of 6' while in the lobby and waiting in line outside if needed.
4) There will be hand sanitizer at the lobby windows for your use.
5) The lobby will continue to be sanitized regularly for your safety and our staff.
If you have any questions, please call us at (620)371-7390 or email us at email@example.com
Closed to Public Access
Out of utmost care and concern for our community, as a precautionary measure surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, all City of Dodge City buildings, except for the Dodge City Police Department and the Dodge City Regional Airport, will be closed to public access as of Tuesday, March 17, 2020, until further notice. (Estimated re-opening date is June 2 with maximum of 90 people and June 16 open for large events)
Our staff is still hard at work to provide service via phone, email, and the internet as much as possible.
United Wireless Arena and Boot Hill Casino and Resort Conference Center understands that you may have questions or concerns regarding Tickets or current events on our schedule. For information regarding tickets purchased on Ticketmaster please contact:
For Tickets purchased here at the Ticket Office contact us at: 1-620-371-7880
For questions regarding upcoming Conference Center Events or general inquiries please contact us at:
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.