PUBLIC SKATING RULES AND GUIDELINES
Skaters assume all risks and danger of personal injury arising from or related to admission to United Wireless Arena Public Skating, included but not limited to – being injured by ice skates, ice skaters, spectators, or objects in and around the rink and building.
- Skaters skate at their own risk. United Wireless Arena is not responsible.
- ALL SKATERS UNDER 12 MUST BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES BY PARENT OR GUARDIAN.
- No One is permitted on the ice without skates.
- Socks MUST be worn at all times when using rental skates.
- Skating in a manner that endangers or interferes with other Skaters’ safety or pleasure is strictly prohibited.
- While on ice, Skaters are not allowed to skate with secondary items. (Cameras, handbags, iPods, phones.)
- No horseplay, roughness, excessive speeding, weaving through fellow skaters.
- Skaters are not allowed to sit on or crowd dasher boards.
- Exits must be kept clear at all times.
- Management reserves the right to ask anyone to leave at any time, for any reason.