United Wireless Arena
is committed to creating a safe and enjoyable event experience for every guest. Our staff will support an environment where events will not be disrupted by the distractions of patrons actions such as obscene language or gestures, or any other behavior that is deemed offensive. Those who violate this code of conduct will be required to leave the arena property immediately and our staff reserves the right to remove, without refund, all ticket holders who act inappropriately or behave in a way that makes others uncomfortable. United Wireless Arena Code of Conduct:
Guests who violate the Code of Conduct may be removed without refund for any other conduct that may be deemed by United Wireless Arena staff to be inappropriate or behavior which may adversely affect the safety of persons or property and, to the extent their conduct constitutes a violation of law, may be subject to arrest.
- Guests will be treated courteously by all venue personnel
- Guests will not wear or bring signage with obscenities printed on them
- Guests will enjoy an experience that doesn't involve disruptive behavior, foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Guests engaging in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the stage/playing field will be removed immediately from the property; refunds will not be given on tickets
- Guests will remain in their ticketed seat/area not to impede other guests ticketed seat area or block nearby aisles; guests will provide venue staff their tickets when requested. Guests are always allowed to stand in front of their own seat.
- Smoking is prohibited in the venue, but allowed in designated areas at either end of the concourse in a fenced area outside.
- Guests consuming alcoholic beverages should do so responsibly. Intervention with intoxicated or underage guests will be handled in a prompt and safe manner by venue staff and police.
- Guests will comply with venue staff in emergency response procedures
- Guests with complaints are encouraged to communicate discreetly and quickly with personnel regarding unruly guests, any issues, concerns or requests of a clean-up in their area
Thank you for your cooperation.