As part of our commitment to provide every guest of the United Wireless Arena with the most dynamic and exciting entertainment experience possible, we strive to meet or exceed all structural and service requirements as stipulated by the Americans with Disabilities Act. We have created this webpage to provide our disabled guests with information concerning our facility, services and policies. If there are any questions about our building or if you have any further needs, please call the United Wireless Arena at (620) 371-7390 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Handicap Accessible parking is available in our East and South Lots. The United Wireless Arena has 43 designated accessible spaces. In order to park in the spaces reserved for disabled guests, the vehicle must have a state-issued handicapped window pass, sticker or license plate. Any vehicle may drop off a disabled patron at the front of the United Wireless Arena and then park their car in the parking lot.
If wheelchair-accessible seating is needed, you can visit the United Wireless Arena Box Office open Monday through Friday 10am – 5pm or call the United Wireless Arena Main Number at (620) 371-7390 and ask to be transferred to the Box Office. The following ticketing policies have been developed for companion-seating guests to ensure that the maximum number of accessible seats are available to our patrons:
- Any ticket limits enforced for the general public will be in effect for accessible seating as well.
- In order to provide seating for as many patrons with disabilities as possible, one companion seat may be purchased with each accessible seat, up to the ticket limit.
- Additional companion seats are available at the United Wireless Arena Box Office only. The seller will locate companion seats as close to the accessible seats as possible, but not necessarily in the specific accessible seating area.
- Accessible seating tickets will be available in all price ranges available to the general public.
- Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis to all guests needing accessible seating.
- If an event is sold out, any unsold accessible seats will be held until 48 hours prior to the start of the event. At that point, available accessible seats will be released for sale to the general public.
- Guests requiring accessible seating, but not holding tickets for accessible sections, may be accommodated through the Ticket Office if seating is available.
The Event Staff at the United Wireless Arena have been trained in Emergency Evacuation Procedures and will be available to assist you in the event of an actual evacuation.
The United Wireless Arena event service staff and ushers are readily available to help all guests at the United Wireless Arena during events. The attendants can assist patrons in finding accessible seating, directions, and resolving ticket issues.
Every restroom in the United Wireless Arena is equipped with handicap-accessible stalls and sinks. All restrooms, including four family restrooms, are located on the Main Concourse level. These rooms are convenient for parents to aid their children of the opposite gender.
ACCESS AND SEATING
There is ample seating available to all disabled patrons for all events held at the United Wireless Arena. Accessible seating is available in all price levels including the floor, concourse level, and upper level. The exact accessible seats that are available for sale may vary from event to event due to the different configurations of the United Wireless Arena.
Patrons with accessible seating may enter the United Wireless Arena at the East or South entrance for access to the floor and upper level. United Wireless Arena has seating available for 8 handicapped and 8 attendants on the lower level, and 27 handicapped and 27 attendants in the upper level. Floor seating varies, based on the event.
Any professionally trained guide dog or service animal that is assisting a United Wireless Arena guest is welcome in the United Wireless Arena. Emotional Support Animals do not qualify as service animals and patrons may need to specify what the service animals performance is.
SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETER
A sign language interpreter can be available at the United Wireless Arena on an as-needed basis. If a patron requires this service, they must notify the facility at least 10 days before an event. Please call (620) 371-7390 and ask for the Ticket Office.
Wheelchair accessible windows are located at the United Wireless Arena Box Office located at street level by the East Entrance.
All of the water fountains in the United Wireless Arena were designed to be accessible to all guests.
The facility does not provide wheelchairs for patron use. Wheelchairs in First Aid are used by facility paramedics for medical emergencies only. Patrons are advised to bring their personal wheelchairs if required.
United Wireless Arena is owned by the City of Dodge City and Ford County, Kansas. The United Wireless Arena staff is comprised of seasoned professionals in the facility management industry.
For additional questions or assistance regarding facility accessibility, please call the United Wireless Arena at (620) 371-7390 or click here to contact us via our website.